Garmin-Asus A10 screen blackout issue
Some users have reported that the recent build of the A10 had issues whereby the screen goes blank after answering calls and then doesn’t seem to go back to its normal state. I received info from the ASUS Malaysia officials today that the issue is related to the proximity sensor. They have called back the faulty phones and you can send them to the following places accordingly;
1. If you bought the Garmin-Asus A10 with the recent Digi Smart Plan package, you can send in the phone to the same place where you bought it from and you the ASUS team will pick it up from there. Please remember to take a receipt or service order from the respective shop.
2. If you bought a standalone device, or the Digi centre is not convenient for you, you can opt to send it to the following three addresses:
KL Service Centre
ASUSTek Computer Malaysia Sdn Bhd
G-2, Ground Floor, IT@SPS, Wisma SPS,
Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia.
Hotline: +603- 6279 5077 / +603- 2148 0827
Tel: +603- 2141 9379 / +603- 2145 2787 / +603- 2145 6787
Fax: +603- 2145 8379
Puchong Service Centre
Diversified Mobile Services Sdn Bhd
No 51-1, Jalan Puteri 1/6,
Bandar Puteri Puchong
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 03 – 8063 9530
FAX: 03-8063 9531
ASUS ROYAL CLUB (PENANG)
ASUSTEK COMPUTER (M) SDN BHD
1-02-15, E-GATE, LEBUH TUNKU KUDIN 2,
11700 GELUGOR PENANG.
- I am actually one of the support administrators for Titanium Track. Yes, the world known most famous backup application for Android! One of the most famous questions I get from most people is “why should I root my device?” and “Will rooting my device void my warranty?”. As simple as it is to ask these questions, its equally tough to More...
- About two months ago, I posted about the ASUS Slider being officially announced to the public. Since then, things have been pretty silent in the ASUS world. This week, it finally landed on my desk for review. Yes Malaysians, those of you who have been waiting for it, the time has finally come! As always, I am here again to More...
- Now, this might explain the one week gap that has been on my blog. Thanks to the guys at ASUS, I have had an A50 in the house over the past two weeks. After using it, here is my very bullish review on it. Bear in mind, this is also a head-to-head competition with the previous Garmin-Asus A10. Without wasting More...